Signed in as:
Signed in as:
It’s important to me that everyone feels acknowledged and welcomed the moment they walk through our front door.
It’s so fulfilling to know they came here in pain, but left with a smile on their face and a sense of achievement.
● Outgoing and friendly; loves a challenge!
● Master planner, administrator, scheduler, strategist and communicator.
● An avid cottager, who loves the outdoors and spending time with her family (and dogs)
● Joined the Clarkson team in 2019
● Previously worked in Parks and Recreation (for the City of Mississauga, not the hit sitcom)
During my childhood in Mumbai my mum encouraged me toward sports: basketball, volleyball, throwball, cricket and karate—and I loved them all.
I also had a rather accident-prone brother, who had surgery in the 8th grade for an ACL injury. His rehabilitation was extensive, and I was fascinated watching the exercises he had to complete, and his successful recovery.
I had always known I wanted to work in the health sector one day, so physiotherapy was a path that allowed me to merge my two passions and help people like him.
I love trying to figure out what the cause of someone’s health issue is, and what can be done in the future to prevent it happening again.
For me it is also very important that the patient feels heard; I love helping them feel comfortable to talk about their pain and their unique goals.
Trained Physiotherapist | Mumbai, India
Currently in process of becoming licensed PT in Canada
Fitness & Health Promotion
Administration (part. Exercise protocols and plans)
Setting up patients for machine treatments
Home Care visits
● Speak English, Hindi, Marathi & Tulu.
● Loves Martial Arts (has a black belt in karate) and spicy food.
● Outside of work enjoys taking time to read, listen to music, travel and sleep.
I’ve worked in the healthcare industry for many years, and I enjoy meeting and interacting with new people every day.
I’m used to working with multiple staff and client schedules—and always do my best to accommodate everybody’s time and commitments.
It’s important to me that every client at the clinic feels important, known and leaves with a smile on their face!
● Organized and friendly; everyone should feel welcome and comfortable!
● Joined the Clarkson team in 2022. Speaks English.
● Holds a degree in Science and previously worked as a Dental Hygienist.
● Loves walking, biking, reading and spending time with family.
Mary Ellen works part-time on Saturdays and the occasional evening as she has a full-time admin job with an Audiology/ENT Specialist.
Please welcome her to our team when you come in!